Monday, December 17, 2007

Pelamin anganku musnah???

God please help me get through this....

I definitely in the verge of breaking to pieces and yesterday, I had a massive breakdown...

I can't take this anymore...this and everything else that had come by over the past few months. Maybe its payback time for my sins...am definitely repenting now, but gosh it is all too much....

Arif and I had a massive fight. I finally said I had enough. I desperately wanted him to leave me alone. I was at the point of shouting for my sanity...

To make things worse he sent me flowers....the yellow magnolias and daisies that people sent for funerals....

This is so not working out.

5 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

hey!
nape ni?
meh citer kat aku meh...

aishahlita said...

hello there..i heard abt this fight and now i am reading abt it...we need to talk abt this..give yourself time and when you are ready...let us talk abt it..you must never forget...that i am always here for you..but you my dear, must think well...when u are ready---you know where i am--my love to you..

mommy

TiNa HusSaiN said...

babe,
wassup? dia buat apa lak kali ni? buzz me when u're free ok?

*hugs*

zie said...

zue..what happened la? Calm down okay
Call me if anything

Zuraida said...

ziez,
the problem is..a lot of things happened...

not in the mood to talk about it anymore...