Monday, December 17, 2007

Random Questions as Tagged by Tina

Have been tagged by Tina. Damn, I am so not in the mood to play tiggety tagging thing but I definitely need the time off, so here it goes.....

1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night?
The chill babes ...hehehhe...We had starbucks and chill...and discuss about our Boracay trip...

2) What were you doing at 0800?
Just woke up and had my shower...rushing to work when I am totally not in the mood to do so , with my eyes very very somber

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Rushing reports out to my clients...I have been working on my own stationery shop all day and now I am arranging for courier and despatch, jeez...I can't believe I am doing such ground work!!!

4) What happened to you in 2006?
I went out of my mind and signed a deathnote to myself - resulting to me being horribly depressed over the passed few months and gained tonnes of kg's i lost when I left my horrendous ex-boyfriend..

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
I shouted "Leave Me Alone" on top of my lungs like a homocidal maniac in the middle of the night....in a very dark room...

6) How many beverages did you have today?
Two - coffee for breakfast and ice lemon tea for lunch.

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
Denmans..its black and red

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
My mushroom soup and ice lemon tea lunch

9) Where were you last night?
At home crying my guts out

10) What color is your front door?
Dark brown.

11) Where do you keep your change?
Practically everywhere...

12) What's the weather like today?
Not sure...i bet it's cloudy like me

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Rocky road

14) What excites you?
At the moment....nothing...

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Yup...just months ago...I am planning another one...maybe I should go bald...

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, definitely

17) Do u talk a lot?
Yes, in miost occasions

18) Do you watch the O.C?
Not really...

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, i use to work with one

20) Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes

21) Are you a jealous person?
Yes, most of the times

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
hmmm...thats a tough one.Got it! Alina...hehehe

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
That's another tough one...wait...Kumin..hehehe, I really do know him...

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
My mom

25) What does the last text message you received say?
Please get Siew to sign the transmittal letter

26) Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, all the time. especially when I am really nervous, otherwise its just a bad habit I never can abolish, ever....

27) Do you have curly hair?
Nope, its so straight, I had a hard time curling it.... I prefer it the way it is anyway

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
Singapore - i dopnt care if I have to go on my own

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
Let's see..the list is quite long, that should be a totally different entry

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Mushroom soup (okeh la, and pandan cake!)

31) Will you get married in the future?
I seriously dont want to think about it...

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Stardust....

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
I am in hating mode at the mment...

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last week...God u remind me of the piling dishses I have now...

35) Are you currently depressed?Very, very depressed...I think I should go see my doctor again...

36) Did you cry today?
Almost

37) Why did you answer and post this?Because I have nothing better to do and my online training thingy sucks...

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Not tagging...I don't know who's reading anyway...

2 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

oit!
aku baca apa.....

Zuraida said...

ok ok
kalau ko nag kena tag silakan la ye...