Tuesday, December 11, 2007

When my mind wanders around....

I have been listening to R&B and Hip Hop the whole day, courtesy of Joe Bailey Guerrerro...

*He just flew back to Manila with Brian today, and I am already missing him...cuz, come back!!!hehehhe....

** tapi elok jugak dia takde...kalau tak kerja aku asyik makan je...hehehehe....he spoilt me with food because he loves to eat..heheheh! Not very good when on diet but definitely great when stressed or depressed...huhu!!!

Traffic was bad today despite Selangor being on public holiday... it was so bad, the city was jammed all day since 8am in the morning. It took me a gazzillion years to reach office even after having to pay a hefty tol fee to use Penchala Link to office, and later still stuck in traffic getting back from lunch. I had to go out to get my car serviced, because I am travelling soon for Raya Haji (which again cost me dosh...why can't car service be free??I still need to do balancing and alignment, and because of my dented right side rims, more money need to be spend to get my balancing fixed...sigh!!!!....macam mana nak shopping ni?Duit asyik abis kat kereta je...) and I don't have time to do it over the weekends, so have to squezze time in between lunch hours to get my car done.

***I am having coffee now..and i just have to tell you my coffee sucks big time. Why the hell do I ever even bother buying IndoCafe 3 in 1's???I am so switching back to Nescafe (Mild...of course).

Good thing that I stil manage to clear my "to-do" list for today (bless you that Selangor is on holiday..hehehe...client tak de kat ofis, sape la aku nak kacau tanya soalan???) and I hope I can zoom off on 5.30 sharp (because semalam I kena stay sampai 6.30pm) and go to gym...pagi tadi ter"over"slept, hehehe,so harus la ku gagahkan after office rush hour to work out. Kan lately I keep on complaining about my weight, if I dont start acting on it obviously it'll keep on piling up right???

This is the second day on the current job as last man standing...and I'm already missing my partner in crime, Ms Wen Chu, yang telah dilarikan to another job...she's so chatty,it amuses me and makes me laugh...even in the worst imaginable time...

I remember those days I feel like I had too much and I feel like blowing up...heheheh...deep breaths and Wen Chu can definitely take your mind off things and start make you see perspective again...definitely love working with her.

****Coffee is definitely bad for me...gosh I'm forming even uglier cellulites.....it should be banned!!!!

I had dinner last night with Bailey, Brian (Bailey's friend since April 2007), David (Bailey's business partner) , Joanne (bailey's friend since 2005 ....yeah, funny right, labelling friends by year you know them??) and Louisa (oh...this is my friend...heheheh)...Izwain is suppose to join us but she was caught in work (you should have come girl) at Apartments @ Curve. The chat was fun, and Brian seems more friendly yesterday (its his second day hanging out with us...he was shy...but damn he's not shy when you get to know him better) and we talk about stuff....including what the guys did in KL while the rest of us work our ass off in office.

They went shopping!!!And they (hmm...I mean Bailey je) shop a lot. My crazy cousin bought 10 pairs of shoes ...on top of other stuff that he bought (among others are board games, clothes and a huge luggage bag - agian, to fit in all the stuff he bought)....we went over to his room and he has a bed filled with shoes!!!That is too much, even I myself haven't bought as much lately (yeah...I am envious of him...hehehhe)...tapi tak pe la kan, duit dia...asalkan ko bahagia...hehehe.

To think about it, Christmas is coming soon and I haven't done my Christmas shopping....my mom and siblings is surely expecting a tree (I know Ani, we discussed on that) with gifts underneath it this Christmas...we had agreed that eventhough we are not spending Christmas when my tita's, tito's and pinsan's we will still have one here at home with dinner and panettone...so there you go, a plan for Christmas eve....

In which reminds me that I haven't bought the Starbucks Christmas CD....

Banyaknya benda aku tak buat lagi????

Oops...its 4.42pm already...better start clearing things and stuff to make sure I can leave on the dot!! Ciao peeps...

No comments: