Thursday, January 3, 2008

Haven't i told u...A day in Andana Spa @ Glenmarie...


I finally did it....akhirnya aku pergi jua ke Andana Spa last 29th...even without Tina because she had to work...and I have to say that it's the best time out during my 10 day holiday....
For an entry fee of RM148++ (which includes use of facilities, unlimited food supply and 40 minutes masssage), I got to spend the whole day totally relaxed an at ease.
I set foot at the Spa at 10.30 am....totally taken by the ambience in the spa. I started off my spa session by chilling in the hot jacuzzi for 45 minutes, 10 minutes dip in the cool pool and 15 minutes sauna session....before gloriously scrubbing myself to bits in the shower. I have to say that its realy refresshing....
Then I spent an hour just lazing at the lounge ejoying a light snack....I totally love the popiah they serve for snacks...sangat sangat yummy...sambil baca paper. Its suppose to be a relaxing day right, so I took my own sweet time enjoying my coffee, going thru news while snacking popiah in bliss...
They call me for my massage at 12 noon. I add on another 40 minutes of massage for an extra RM55++....so I get to get the famous twin harmony massage that combines shiatsu and aromatherapy. I have to say...its sangat shiok!!! I recommend you all to try them!!!Sakit2 belakangku hilang selama beberapa hari..heheheh...that's me being over-enthusiastic but seriously, its good...
After the massage I just chill (more chilling , heheheh) at the lounge while watching Herbie on AstroMovies....had lunch and lots and lots of Haagen Daz ice cream and chocolate brownies....hehehe, which results to me having sore throat and coughing up to today, hehehe...
Spa I'm trying next is VillaManja @ Jalan Damai....I heard good reviews of it....can't wait.....

4 comments:

ChanChan said...

wah, nak ikut gak.. hehe~~ mcm best je.. bila nak bawa b ngan ani??

kurekuredalamperahu said...

oh.
sebab tu la batuk2 macam org tua ek?
heehhehe..
jeles tau!

zie said...

jelesnyer....tapi best kan sekalik sekala dapat pampering kat spa macam tuh..It's okay zue, money very well spent..

Zuraida said...

hahahahha...
jangan jeles ya kure2dalam perahu...haritukan aku dah ajak, ko yang tak nak pergi

b...kak zu pg sorang, huhu...takde duit nak bawak orang lain.anyway, lainkali ada duit ;ebih kak zu bawak semua sekali okeh...