Monday, January 7, 2008

I hate it when...

1. Masa berlalu sangat lembap.....I still have more than an hour to go before the end of a working day and I feel sangat la tak bersemangat....withnothing much to do at office, I think I am developing a massive headache just from trying to look busy...

2. I plan to go to the gym but the laziness bug just hit me...WTF was that? I set my alarm at 6am this morning to just overslept and miss it, and now that I am developing a headache i terasa sangat la MALAS hendak ke GYM! Plus, I haven't really fully recovered yet, I don't want to be overdoing it and later feel even worse...

3. Ada kesemua episod Heroes Season 2 (setakat ini 11 episod) dan tidak mempunyai masa untuk menonton!!!!Takkan nak tengok kat ofis...gilo apo???

4. Wearing high heels...sangat menyakitkan lutut...I think my (excessive) weight can no longer bear me anymore...and wearing high heels just made it worse these days...thank God for my (lovely) hot!pink CROCS sandals....a total saviour...

5. When I am feeling bloated....in which I am right now...not that I ate too much, but I need huge amount of liquid to treat my (still slightly) sore throat...hopefully the irritatingly small speck of phlegm stuck in my throat will dillute with such attempts...

6. In amidst this massive boredom i am facing, I think about FOOD!!!!

Why such negativity today??? Sigh...

Hopefully I'm more positive tomorrow...

3 comments:

lilia edlina said...

Kak Zu... heroes season 2 memang sampai episode 11 jer.. sangatlah membantutkan ok.. huhu

Zuraida said...

yeah....i know...izwain suruh i tengok slow slow, hehehehe

puterikurekure said...

elelelelele..
org tu smalam tgk gak heroes kat ofis.
kan? kan?