Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Missing my best roomie ever!!!

No offence to all my other roomie's , you guys are great too ok...hehehhe...

I remember those days in school/uni/after uni that I use to share the room/house with everybody-else, hehhehe, coz I think they are the best times of my life (ever! - apart from other best times, hehehe) and I had great fun.

This morning heard more news from my ex-roomie, Che Farah, who is now in Abu Dhabi with her kids and hubby...and I wish she's here...gosh miss her, miss her, miss her!!!! And look at how cute her daughter Arisa is...

*Arissa with her dad, Irwan..comelkan???geram betul aku tengok!!!*


*Arissa and her mom (and my friend) Che Farah*


*pictures courtesy of Che Farah's friendster....

I wish my daughter(s) nanti will be as cute..hehe...tapi budak mana yang tak cute kan???

1 comment:

zie said...

Zue..sangat ler comel itu Arissa, can't wait to have juniors of my own hu hu...