Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The one about the holiday and the new year...

Happy New Year peeps!!!!

Its been 10 days (probably more, hehehe, I lost count) since I last logged in to cyberspace and the holidays had been good...

I didn't go anywhere...I just stayed in KL and chill...meet friends and shop, shop and shop! That's a lot of money gone for shopping but hell it's worth every penny. Remember the list I made earlier before I go off on leave?Hell yeah it's all striked out...except the furnitures, hehehe, not enough moolahs to get them, so its either get the furniture or the rest of the stuff, but since the rest bears more meaning and significance to me than a couch and a bed frame, so there you go...i bought everything else except the furniture...

Too bad I got flu since last sunday and totally missed the New Year's Eve party...whatever party there is and just stayed in bed...

Its ok,the flu is almost gone by now, I hope that I can be all cheery by tomorrow for work...

2007 is an okay year for me... I suppose whatever regrets I have for 2007 comes from all my wrongdoings and I should have somehow given things better thought and considerations before doing the things I have done.

*That's why I am still overweight and slightly depressed...but its ok...

Let's turn a new leaf and start over, that's what new beginnings are for right? so that we can recap and improve things, kan??

I wish to start the new year with hopes that things will get better...

That somehow my life experiences will make me wiser, and in some way can guide me to make better choices...

This year I vow to enjoy life, set aside my fears and just have fun. I wish to not fret about things that will hold me back and just relax like all my friends do. There is definitely more to life than meets the eye....

The wedding (will be) put on hold (again???)...yeah...definitely. Why???Because I am uncertain and damn not sure what I am doing getting married right now, so until I am ready, that will have to wait. Does that clear the air???

I want to travel more!!!!So Boracay and Hong Kong, here I come...

And finally, I hope prosperity is generous with me this year. Its the year of the rat...and its the year for working very very hard....I am going to make it happen!!!!!

**sangat enthisisastic dan berdedikasi in starting the new year...i like....

***Tina, I still want my hard drive back...plus Season 2 of Heroes ain't waiting for us...dah sampai episode 11 dah ni, banyak tau ketinggalan...

Now that I've penned my thoughts I'm off to Boarders...one of my New Year's resolution is to read more...

Ciao for now!!!

2 comments:

TiNa HusSaiN said...

kak zue,
i miss u so much.. tapi keja byk sgt kat ofis..i am so depress.. plus, now only i can feel the 'tense'.. rasa mcm nak bunuh diri.. babe, i need u so much.. miss u.. :(

Zuraida said...

ish ish...
tak baik bunuh diri...
sabar beb...