Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Out of town on business...finally...

Finally, aku keluar jugak dari office, phewh!!! I am really starting to think that I'll be plastered with only jobs within the KL area...but woohoo, bos hantar jugak aku ke Kota Kinabalu, sangat soka hati...

I know i know...its no biggie coz the job is a straight-forward-no-cut-throat job and I am only sent for 2 days but hey, at least I am not stuck in the office doing nothing right???

My manager and I took a 7am flight from KL to KK via MAS (yeah, though economy we fly MAS) and was here by 10am. Both of us never menjejakkan kaki ke bumi kenyalang ni, so we were kinda wondering what we are to do after office hours. Takkan nak dok kat bilik je kan? Tak syok la macam tu...

We went straight to KPMG KK office once we touch down, and after a brief meeting with the KK tax people and partners, we went straight to the work. Kena la berkerja bersungguh2 sebab ada sampai esok je, we will be flying off straight after work...sigh....

But the best part was when we check in to the hotel (we are staying at Le Meridien KK...chewah!!!...and I am using their free internet access...) and what to say, I sangat soka bilik dia okeh!!!It's damn huge, sangat berbaloi the money we (ehem...okeh la, the company) are paying...

*Muka ku yang kegembiraan ketika menjejakkan kaki ke bilik ku yang sangat cantik...*

*The room*


*The plasma TV in the room...hehehe...saje je melaram ngan plasma tv ni*

*The panoramic view from our room...we got the sea view...ngeh ngeh ngeh!!*

After settling down, we decided to experience the local culture a bit...though we don't have a tourguide, the hotel is smack right in the middle of the town and the famous Filipino Bazar and KK Waterfront is just in front of it....

Not that there is anything extraordinary there, just tonnes and tonnes of fresh water pearls. I end up with a pair of (adorable) necklace at bargain price. (smiling). we also bought stuff for peeps back in office....(among others)...

After dinner at the bazar of simple soto ayam and ice kacang, we had a walk at KK waterfront....

Until we found Charles & Keith at Plaza Warisan (also next to the hotel...sigh...there's damn a lot of shopping malls here) ....

*Me and latest Charles and Keuth brochures...gua sangat excited...especially after I missed my Singapore trip last December and was very very frustrated because I can't get Charles and Keith shoes*

*My boss at the Charles and Keith counter...paying...hehehhe*


*Rows of pleasurable (and desirably delicious) shoes!!!! kenapa la ko takde kat KL???*

Not that I bought any shoes...seriously...I am on a budget here...with all my travelling escapades I've been planning for the year, if I dont start saving I wont get to go anywhere...

And I have to tell u the bags pun lawa....I dah sangat tergoda....tapi ku kuatkan juga iman di hati..

I end up buying these instead....

*a cap, a fridge magnet (coz I'm collecting them), Charles & keith brochures (ini dapat free...so that I can dream of them), keychains (as souveniers), my pearl necklace and pearl stud earrings*

Ok la...not so bad....

Malam ni boleh tido and mimpi yang indah indah...

No comments: