Thursday, January 24, 2008

Short Break Mid Week...

Went to Scarlet @ Cineleisure on Tuesday night since Wednesday is a holiday and Bailey is in town....


That's me and Bailey goofing around....

Scarlet is ok, but after awhile I got pretty bored so the group just left and went to have supper at Devi's corner at Taman Tun. Bailey, David and Brian had tandoori and garlic naan, which is my cousin favourite food, while I don on a plate of maggi goreng...so much for my diet.

Everytime Bailey comes over I can forget about my diet...his eating habits are disastrous...

Tapi I still try to maintain what I take. Still berusaha keras pergi gym everyday just to sweat off 30 minutes a day...

The public holiday yesterday was blissfull.Instead of spending the time cleaning my house, I went to gym and nap the rest of the afternoon. Then I spent another 2 hours watching "The Last Legion" on DVD before finally joiniong Bailey and his crew for a late dinner at Italiannies. On a normal day, that's leisure..hahaha...to be able to just rest and relax.

Today I am so heading to Starbucks for the salad with french dressing...I crave that since last week...sigh....terpaksa la yours truly membawa aku ke sana lepas kerja...

No comments: