Thursday, January 3, 2008

Slownya masa berlalu....

I felt like the holiday mood ain't over yet...

Though we are all back in office, it has been quite laid back...with jobs only starting next week or so. Everyone is doing their own "thing".

I have been doing housekeeping all morning. Been re-organising files, making sure all my payslips/receipts in place, filing properly in need folders for ease of referance (and yeah, being all kiasu...count my taxes...so what??I can't help worry that I don't have enough money to pay my taxes, with my ciku pay...sigh!!!!).

I have also (finally) sent my change of address notifications to the banks (and developers and etc....selama ni biar je diorang hantar surat demand kat alamat lama, keji tak???).

And for the first time in years aku pun pergi menjejakkan kaki ke pejabat pos and beli setem...

Beli setem?
*obviously la kan, kalau tak macam mana nak pos surat2 tu....

It has been ages since I last bought stamps....I rasa ade la dekat a decade kot...kan sekarang ni zaman IT, mana main beli2 setem ni. Tapi since the banks/developer/insurance agencies INSIST that I write them a letter to notify the change of address and do it the conventional way (ie email2 ni dia tak nak...) so terpaksa la i beli setem.
**serious diorang ni semua tak tau nak appreciate the environment...man, people go paperless to save the trees...don't u get it???

Rasa macam zaman2 sekolah dulu (masa ada penpal...hehehe...serious dulu i ramai penfriends..).Tapi zaman itu telah lama berlalu, and I dah lama malas nak hantar2 surat yang telah sekian lama tak dibalas. I suppose my friends got lazy too...

Back to housekeeping, now the only thing left to do is wait for (a) bank guy to come and collect their cheques (fooh!!!!finally paid...gumbiranya hati ini!!!) and shred the rest of the unwanted papers from last years projects....have to keep the desk clean ok, tak elok sepah2 tahun baru ni...

And look at that, it's not even 3pm yet....I still have hours to go before the days end...

P/S; I'm still coughing like a maniac and my flu is still irritating my nose. Despite that, I am determined to have a cheerfull day....

2 comments:

zie said...

me too...kenapa ek..slownya masa berlalu...

kelakar ler zue...depa still pakai stamp? haha....ikutkan ajer ler...nak buat camner..dah tu prosedur nye...tapi i still tak boleh accept ler....

Zuraida said...

it feels like ice age kena beratur in line beli setem 30 sen..hahahha!