Friday, January 11, 2008

Stuck at home the whole day waiting for the furniture guys....

I spent the whole day holiday yesterday at home waiting for the furniture guys to come over and send my furniture...sigh!!!!

They are suppose to come by 12 noon, unfortunately they turn up 3 hours later and spend almost another half an hour to install them all....

Though I was worried to the brim (that the shop may screw me and somehow I am not getting what I paid for...), the furniture for my room was finally satisfactorily sent and installed...phew...

That's me...worried and bored to death, so I end up fixing my nails.

To come to think of it I'm getting bored of neutral colors, I somehow felt too "naked".

Pics of the new furniture will be posted next week...so stay tuned. I still need to get them nicely cleaned and fixed all the fittings to my room in place so the pics wont look so draby..

But the day ain't such a waste after all...as soon as the furniture guys left, I quickly grabbed my handbag and left the house,despite the heavy rain, and went to Opah's house for my weekly massage...won't be able to do it this weekend since I am joining mommy at the Datin's wedding in Putrajaya (the one my mom organised). My mom insist that I bring Ani there, and if she gets her way, I'll be on my way later tonight...

Later that day, I went to get these....

My La Senza membership card and gift vouchers!!!


It cost me Rm30, but with all the discounts and give vouchers, I think it'll be worth it.

La Senza lovers...its 10% instant discount on all purchases on normal price items...go get it!!!!

I had dinner of fried oyster, grilled/steam fish in portugese style and fried calamari at Uptown to end the day....

What do I have to say??Definitely contented...

P/s: I know its a holiday yesterday, and I know I failed to go to the gym....will try and push my ass to get to it asap....

PP/s: I hate pushing myself after a long holiday....its super hard!!!

2 comments:

ChanChan said...

kak, bila mau upload photo wedding?? hehe~~ put it at ur blog oso ya!!

Zuraida said...

kejap lagi, kejap lagi...

sorri la tgh bz nih..