Monday, January 28, 2008

Tiring weekend...


Hujung minggu yang sangat memenatkan....sigh....

I had fun though....Bailey was in town, so we did a few round of dinner and drinks, lunch as well as karoke (yeah, my cousin sings and he practiced!!!hehehe...sorry cuz, your big secret is out now..)

My couch finally arrives, which completes my furniture hunting (and buying). My house, on the other hand, is still a mess...

Yesterday went for urut at Keramat, to fix my (partially/almost) broken (from the inside) leg. I still have two more trips to go today and tomorrow. Hopefully after tomorrow all my leag pains (and back aches) will sooth away...

Today I was just messing around with my machine and hooking up with info for postgraduat courses...sekarang ni tengah pening mode sebab pening tgk options yang ada.

But do I really want to do my postgraduate degree???

Rasa-rasa macam malas pun ade...

No comments: