Monday, January 7, 2008

The weekend with the flu, furniture hunting and salon treatments

The weekend ain't so bad, despite the fact that I'm bounded to bed because of flu and fever. Was on MC since last Friday because everything just became from worse to worst...never ending coughing, phlegm stuck in the throat depsite heavy vomiting, nose blocked....u name it....I was quite an unruly sight...

But everything was slightly better on Saturday, when I breezily went for furniture shopping. Sampai Sungai Buloh okeh (and I am not proud of it) but now I will finally have decent furniture in the house...hehehe...

(includes two-head stove, a blender and a DVD player...huhu....the fiance really splurged me on this one... he tried to make amends, so he shop the way through my heart...breezy ain't it??)

I was feeling much better on Sunday. I picked up Ani (my sister) from UM then we went to Mont Kiara (where I sinfully splurged on a Coach wallet....sangat sedey) and DryCutz Salon @ Hartamas for hair treatment that I was dying to have since last Thursday...

Not that my hair ain't great. I felt as if its dry and unmanageable, and its ticking my nerves..

I end up spending more money to buy a 2+1 hair treatment course (since the existing one is already over) and a 5+1 Nioxin 2 step treatment course on top of it. Sigh....

*Bila la aku nak earn 5 figure salary???all this would be nothing by then....

Today my hair is glowing....just loving it.....

2 comments:

puterikurekure said...

awat tak post gambar2 barang2 ko beli tu?

nak tgk!

Zuraida said...

aku macam malas pulak nak ambik gambar lately, nanti bila aku rajin kang ade la tu...