Monday, January 21, 2008

What is it that I wanna blog about???

Its monday, and obviously kalau monday kepala ni masih agak blur blur sikit la after the weekend holidays kan, especially when I am not assigned to any job...sigh...apa la nasib badan ni? I think if this goes on for a few more months, I have to seriously consider new career options. Not that I don't like what I am doing now, but if I don't see personal development because I am not given the proper opportunities to develop, why stay??

Tengok, pagi-pagi dah complain....sangat tak bagus untuk personal development....

The weekend was okay. I spend my free time spring cleaning and sorting out my things from boxes that has been long delayed...

I give myself until Chinese New Year to get my place fixed. Now that I have furnitures I should get the place on a "liveable" state. Takkan nak dok macam dalam dump kan??? Besides, they say its bad luck if the house is cluttered during New Year, because it doesn't attract prosperity, so I better clean up and throw away the clutter.

I have taken the weekend to part with two boxes of clothes that I didn't wear over the last 6 months (in which was not worn due to a lot of reasons...among others...my gaining weight, huhuhu), to just make space in my new wardrobe and get back to reality. I have been holding on to (most) of them because I had high hopes to loose the (excess) weight I gained over the last 2 years but hey, now that time passed, I sort of give up (ala2 la kan...) and decided to give some of it away (ye lah...kalau aku bagi semua alamat kosong la kan almari??? tak best la pulak!!). Anyway, no biggie, I can always stock up on new ones if I (ever!) do loose weight in the future, heheh (positive thoughts ok, positive thoughts).

Takpe la...one man's trash is another man's treasure....maybe someone can make use of it...so I am giving those away...

Though sad....

Goodbye my red kebaya...

Goodbye size 8 working clothes...

Goodbye sexy numbers...

Hmm....to come to think of it, lets not go into details of what I am giving away...

I have also cleared my make up boxes...but since last December when I gave a way most of my make-up collection to my sister and her friend before I move out to the new house, I sort of having nothing much to clear.

I still have a lot of things to work on, like my books, CDs, comforter sets, etc...and I think it'll take me another weekend before I will finally get everything in order. So far, my spring cleaning progress is on track and I don't have to call the cavalry.

Nanti Chinese New Year boleh la buat house warming!!!!Sangat excited!!!!!

Last weekend was Shaz's birthday...the Chill babes were celebrating them @ Curve, but too bad I have to get a raincheck due to unforeseen circumstances. I still owe Izwain the money for the gift, need to remind myself to TT to her the moolahs...

Ok la, nak bloghopping pulak...cya...

No comments: