Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bz, bz....

It has been busy since yesterday, with the deadlines getting closer and workload expands....ok la, its not that bad actually, but still, if I have to wake up at 4am to draft my reports for review then obviously there is insufficient time planned for the work la....

Not that I can complain about any of this to my bosses...biase la, bila jadi bos semua mesti boleh buat punya...heheheh

Nevertheless, there is nothing much left for me to complete by now, I am crossing my fingers that we can all leave office on time today so that I can recuperate on missed zz's and go to gym...

Oh, before I totally forget....

Happy V-Day!!!

Kan best kalau today is declared public holidays???All the loving and mushing just get to me every time. Too bad none of the people I date actually cares to celebrate Valentines Day with me...

Ok...back to work....

No comments: