Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Catalogueing...

My mind wanders in amidst trying to think very very hard of what I am suppose to write in my report....I have to say that it's farking hard to focus on something when there is literally nothing to substantiate things. Sigh. So far the progress if on "holiday" mode and not so much on "working" mode, which is good considering tomorow is a holiday BUT not so good when thinking of the "tight" deadline (tight is an understament, it more close to horrific! if we look at the progress and the number of holidays we have to go through...alas....lets not worry about it so close to CNY dinner time..).Sigh (again!!!).

Which brought my mind home to the growing bundle of shoes and bags that I have collected over the past 12 months (in which is yet to be sorted out and re-arranged nicely).

Which gets me thinking.....

1. Should I get hangers for my bags so that I could hang them all??? Maybe I should just turn the third room to a shoe and bag room, what do u think???

2. It just got to me...maybe I should catalogue them all and blog about it!!!It'll be fun...maybe I should stay at home to night and do it with my sister, Ani, who will be home by 5pm (since mommy is around) and get them both done!!

I'd love to show you guys my Gucci Indie, my Jimmy Choo red bag, and my new Prada....

Not forgetting a line up of shoes I got from Sunway pyramid last week on bargain...heheheh!!

OK, better get back to work...

Happy holidays peeps!!!

No comments: