Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ceritera awal pagi....

I am early today. Walaupun bangun lambat, tapi terpaksa rush pergi office sebab Alina insist that we should be here by 8.30 am. Kalau tak dia tahan balik lewat. Boleh tak? Macam warden penjara...hehehe...just kidding.By the way, its a good thing right? Kalau dia tak macam tu sampai mati aku lambat pergi kerja.

I finally manage to upload the photobook at Charms yesterday, while having my favourite Spicy Gizzy and Apple Kasturi for dinner. And guess what....it only took me 10 minutes to upload. Thanks to Wei Liew I get to make payment online, because I don't have my own credit card (why? long story...let's not talk about it). I'm going to email Pixart today and check how I can make payments via Maybank2u, so that in the future it's not gonna be so embarrasing to ask people to lend me their cards...

Trust me it is embarrasing...

I expected today to be another laid back day. I hope there is nothing much to follow up so I can sit down and do another pet project.

Ok la....gtg for breakfast.

No comments: