Monday, February 25, 2008

Chatting my day away....

Sangat gumbira!!!Today I chat with my Tita Mari almost the entire day, and my mom, and Tina, and Abang Chik....and since there is pretty much nothing to do, I spent the entire day being a therapist and guidance counselor while rambling my thoughts away....hehehe...

It feels good....maybe I am good at this...

Seriously, I should get paid to do this.

It's the easiest job on earth ( I mean to listen and nod while scribbling on a piece of paper, how hard can that be??) while your patients just lie around in the sofa/couch nagging/bitching about their life. And get charged by the hour. Damn, why didn't I figure this out when I was in school??

And to fill in idle time, i can write books about relationships or career or motivation and later get internationally recognised....maybe even get a Pulitzer prize (can u get a Pulitzer writing these stuff??) and sold million of copies of my book worldwide. Wow! That is an amazing thought.

One of the book will sound....

Why Shopping is Essential and Men Can Never Handle It
By; Zuraida Abu Sarin

and the other

Ways to shop till you drop with your Purse Remains Intact
By : Zuraida Abu Sarin
Author of No1 Best-Selling "Why Shopping is Essential and Men Can Never Handle It"

hahahahaha!!!

Why the hell on earth have I ever thought about it? Is it too late to start now???

3 comments:

TiNa HusSaiN said...

Hahahaha...
SO funny!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

were you in PPP/ITM?

Zuraida said...

Dear Anonymous....
Yes, I was a student at PP/ITM - from Dec 1998 to Oct 2002.

Do we know each other???

Kalau dah reveal yourself it ain't going to be so anonymous...hehehe