Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Everything is so wrong....

Brace yourself for a full blown hurricane....

The morning didn't start very well. Despite finally managing to get a good night's sleep, somehow the day hasn't been too kind to me...so far.

I did the usuals...snoozing my alarm, had a shower, pick a dress for work....it looks perfectly normal and routine, till I head down to the basement carpark.

The thing is , my parking lot is the center unit situated nearby a huge pilar. My neighbour (who got the lot next to the pillar) is evidently an amatur asshole who couldn't car less of her evidently poor parking skills....

Today, my farking carpark neighbour has done it again! She does not only park ON THE LINE, but now, TRESSPASSES (again) to my parking lot, with her wheels NOT ALIGNED!!!To make matters worse, she had to fold my side mirror because the distant between our car is LESS THAN AN INCH away. I can't even slip in to unlock my car with my keys (fyi, i don't have autolock, coz it ran out of battery...to note : to get new batteries for my car autolock....I have a lazy bitch parked next to me that does not have the courtesy to adjust her badly parked car before she teleported to her condo unit.

I assume that she has (at least some) teleporting abilities since the space in between our cars are so close, its impossible anyone could actually open the door let alone walk through it. If she can't teleport, she must be rubber woman in who has the elastic capablilities to stretch herself out of it.

It's so not fair to normal human beings like the rest of us!!!

Because of her I can't even get into my car, which results to me being late + very very pissed off. I called her up about it twice already, even alerted the guards, doesn't she get the message???

After having to get to my drivers seat through my front passenger's seat, I manage to get my wheels out of the lot, and lodge yet another complaint to the guards with a warning....if they don't do something about it, I'll go to the management with a full report on its....with illustrations!!!

I'm not trying to be a hard neighbour but hey, is a little consideration too much to ask? I didn't rob you of your personal space, so get off mine. I'm just worried thatr one fine day accidents might happen and somehow my CLK (cute little kelisa...get it???) becomes collateral damage....i wouldn't want a very long streak of scratch over your nice car either...hmmm...see, so better be careful...

And that's not even the worse part of the morning....

As I left my car at Alina's house, I tried to calm down my nerves by nagging (to Alina...hehehe...thank God she understands...kalau aku manager mau meletup, apehal la pulak pagi2 dah stress ni???) and breathing (a lot of it!!!). I finally manage to settle down at office with a smile on my face, because Edmund (who we later call to get the parking cards) insisted that he should join us to the parking lot and be a judge to Alina's parking/driving skills....

But that story is a totally different thing to tell.Nevertheless, it cracked me into laughters and I am finally back to a jovial mood.

Till I get the email from my ex.

WTF?? After almost 2 years you send me a mail saying "its ok, ur invited to view my Facebook profile and you are the most welcome".....what the hell was that???

P/s: this was the psyco ex who two timed me and at the same time refuse to let me go and scratched my car furiously , I get to have it repainted ex....

It brings back the fucked up feeling I've lost at the carpark. Seriously.If you don't part at good terms, no matter how long the thing had lapse, its still painful. Why the heck would you want to be friends now. And all I want to do now is bitch, bitch and bitch....

I hope he burns in hell. There a lot of reasons on why I want that to happen, even when I know that I am not an angel either back then, but seriously, "I hate you...I hate you....I hate you!!!!".

I am not listing down the why's....coz it's definitely a long list....let's just say that on top of the list is "he's never going to be good enough because he's a farking ass jerk and I despise the very moment we knew each other".Period.

There, I said it. Fooh!!!!!!

I'm going to have coffee now. Hopefully that will cheer me up.

Tina, if you are reading this : S.O.S.

2 comments:

TiNa HusSaiN said...

kak zue,
i just read this one..whats up? jgn layan that guy okkkk.. he's so mentally retarded!

Zuraida said...

Kalau tak layan pun emosi terganggu jugak kan???

Benci okey!