Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fun Celebrating Federal Day...

It has been a very nice weekend....and I dread it has to end...sob sob...

Though I had to work on Friday, my boss pleasantly gave replacement day off on Thursday, in which I have utilised it to my full benefit by having a late morning (with brewed coffee when I finally woke up at noon) and lots and lost of rest...tapi sayangnya i develop ketumbit and end up with an ichy eye all weekend. But then hey, that didn't stop me from having fun....

Though I missed gym on Thursday, I went to watch Rambo 4 to kick off my holidays with a bang.....

I have to tell you...its bloody.....i like!!!!muahahahahah!!!! My favourite scene is when he shot 3 men with a single bullet and left holes in their heart....

FRIDAY

Friday wasn't that bad after all. We went to the clients office to just have to sit and wait because they are not really ready after all. But we finally manage to get a full set of accounts and by 5.30pm, I said my goodbyes to the rest and zoom of to Sunway Pyramid....

In which is HEAVEN of shoes!! I went bonkers over rows and rows of shoe shops that offers delicious pumps, flats, high heels...whatever your heart desire, just name it...they will definitely have something that suits all kinds of budget....which end up with me buzzing away with five (no, actually six!!!) pairs of shoes!!!!! Sangat soka hati!!!Dah la bawak banker kan, harusla semua dia bayar, hehehehe!

Apa?Mana gambar??hehehe...tak sempat tangkap lagi.Esok aku update..

Sambung balik...

Though tired, I push myself to Hard Rock later close to midnight to join Raf's birthday bash. Loads of fun!!!Haven't been out myself for quite some thing (lets not count the one with Bailey last week) and went home definitely very very tired....

SATURDAY

Saturday morning awal-awal lagi Tina dah call....like more or less 8am ajak pergi breakfast. So I drag my ass out pf bed, had a quick shower and join Tina for breakfast at CB BVII. Kalau dah I dengan Tina breakfast paham-paham je la...macam 2 maniacs yang dah lama tak jumpa bump into each other, heheheh! We spent almost about an hour bitching at CB and later went to Saluga's for eyebrow threading and my nail touch up and Richard's salon for Tina's hair wash and blow....

She look great! I wish I have long tresses...:P


After saying our goodbyes I went straight to Artiyana Spa @ Taman Tun for my aromatheraphy facial....in which was 45 minutes of bliss!!!! I never felt so good, so relaxed! If ever I had the time, I will definitely go for the full body spa treatment (which is even more delicious!!!) but I made plans for later, so facial je la....I was so happy I sign up for group emails, hehehehe!!!

What I like most about the facial????Hmm...lets see....I love the birds chirping at the background, the sweet smelling mangosteen and grape facial as well as the chocolate mask!!!It smells so yummy, I just can eat it!!!



That's me with a very refreshed face.....clean and happy....

Later went to the Pavilion to hang out, and we tried out the Kenko Fish Spa while waiting for our movie, P2, to start...


In case u guys are wondering what they offer, they have fish exfoliation therapy whereby u pay them so that the little fishies can eat off the dead skin cells on your feet....plus they have reflexology, all the range....

Their reflexology sangat sedap sampai i tertido-tido....

Yeah...today I spa twice!!!heheheheh!!!

The refloxology was so relaxing, I still feel very fresh from it.....That's a very happy feet you are looking at up there!!!
We still had about an hour in between after the fish spa and the movie....so hung out at Starbucks while happily digging into the new books I grabbed at the Times.....

So far I'm already at Chapter 4 of Shopaholics and baby and it rocks!!! sangat tak sabar2 nak tunggu sampai habis....

After P2, went home and doze off like a baby....I'm farking happy....

SUNDAY

Woke up early to day to go to the market and grabbed veggies, fish, chicken and eggs for the week....minggu ni kena bawak food from home because to go out from lunch at Glenmarie is hell I wish not to endure....

Spent the whole morning watching Nip/Tuck season 5 at home and just lazing around....sambil2 tu did my laundry and tuck away my nicely folded clothes in my wardrobe...sigh....sangat comforting ok....weekends had never been so relaxing (not that I remember any)...

And now I am typing my heart out at Mont Kiara's starbucks....with a cup of grande hot chocolate and a very nice Prada bag at my side...sigh...sangat soka hati...beli bag lagi...huhu...

Apa???Gambar??? later...I'll take it with the shoes ok, promise???

Its a farking retard that tomorrow is a Monday and I have to start looking into work tonight so that I am prepared tomorrow.....well, I suppose there's much to do before the Chinese New Year break, and I just can;t wait for everything to be over and quickly pack my bags and get out of town...

I plan to go back to mommy's over the long CNY break and just spend a few days of R&R there bumming around, hehehe, and I bet mommy will be delighted to have all of us home for once...

Till next update, ciao mi amore!!!

No comments: