Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Handphone ku almost ranap???

It has been busy last couple of days, with deadline getting closer and people finally coming back from CNY leaves, work is picking up quite well....

Went to my auntie's house in Serdang yesterday to pick up the dodol she made for us over the long holidays. While having drinks, was happily hacking new music over my cousin's laptop...almaklumla, kalau nak harap aku download music memang berabad-abad la tak dapat. But instead having them bluetooth over my handphone, I stupidly take out my memory card and slot it into the computer's reader...

After that the nightmare starts....my handphone can no longer read the card....

Sakit hati!!!!

Dah berkali2 aku try masuk keluar, masuk keluar....tak dapat jugak...

Alas....dia mintak hp baru kot??? Hehehehe....mana la nak dapat....dah la lately I am spending a considerable sum for my Phuket trip, and planning to fork out even more for the holidays trips I plan this year....sigh....harusla report ke the other half of me and see if he is willing to buy me a new one...

Tapi sian dia, asyik belikan barang aku je...maybe at least get a new memory card that can actually work...

Aku mati kutu dibuatnya...dah la the memory card is like my everything!!!!Without it how the hell am I suppose to snap pics and listen to MP3's while I work out???Menyesal aku gatal tangan nak ambik lagu2 tu....

Takpe la...sabar je la...hoppefully it'll work again in the next few days....

No comments: