Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am a registered voter...

This is the moment when I rasa amat terharu boleh mengundi.....

*bukti aku pengundi yang sah*

Despite the fact that I am not politically active, but to have the right to vote in the elections is both a privillege and responsibility....and since I missed the last election because I have ignorantly missed the registration, I will definitely try to catch the opportunity now to gain my own Election Day experience....

FYI I have neither a preferred party or biased judgements against any candidates. I believe that my vote will only count on the county that I am eligible to vote and my responsibility is to give a chance to the best candidate that I might deem fit. Though choices are steep, we will have to make do with the better one.

As long as I can remember Dato' Shaziman has been working his ass off (literally speaking, hopefully so since he represents us) for the people in Tampin and so far, it has been okey. I bet he'll be contesting again this round, so in case you read this, I think that it'll be nice to have better roads, more roadlights at nice (especially in the roads out of town), nicer park and cleaner lake (as our lake is farking murky) and maybe a new books in the library. And one more thing...you will definitely get my vote if you are against the increase in oil price after the elections.

Seriously....I tak main2 okey....I believe a lot of people in Tampin feels the same way...sigh....

What? Am I going back home to vote on the 8th of March???Hmm...I'm contemplating on it still..hehehe...setelah berapi2 voicing out all my demands and expectations pun teragak2 lagi...but I bet it'll be interesting, so maybe I would go and perform my citizenly duties (hmm...do I get that right?Man it sounds weird...citizenly...).

Just wait and see...kalau I pergi vote nanti haruslah ada pics kat blog ni kan.....history tu okey! Besides, would be exciting to get to see the transparent boxes (heeheheheehhe...teringat style voting era pre-independance dulu...semua guna kotak and divider kayu, hahahaha...sekali sekarang keluar transparent box baru naik jakun semuanya).So ape apalagi....tunggu....

No comments: