Friday, February 22, 2008

Its finally Friday again...

I still fail to go to gym after work yesterday...sigh....penyakit malas aku ni dah datang balik. Whatever la, malas nak pikir.Instead of the gym, I went to IKEA to get few bulbs (and end up buying a lamp) and the movies. Where I manage to catch this...


Vantage Point...at first I was thinking of catching either RedLine or Anak...but Vantage Point has Matthew Fox in it (the yummilicious guy from Prison Break) and I can't watch horror movies, it might trigger my nightmares again. So, I'll save RedLine for my next movie outing and Anak for Hari Raya.
The movie is ok, til it keep repeating the flashbacks over and over again just to tell one story.Tapi tak soka sangat Matthew Fox tu jahat rupanya!!!!Benci!!!!I think he suits good guy roles better.

Anyhow, its Friday again.We are having a promotion dinner at Sheraton today, and I just can't wait!Everyone (almost) will be there, and it's going to be good.
Tak tau nak tulis apa lagi...later peeps...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

matthew fox is not from prison break. he's from LOST

Zuraida said...

hahahahah
i thought nobody reads my blod...ada juga insan yang baca rupanya.
yeah...u got that right, my mistake :)

Anonymous said...

:) i think u tertukar die dgn mr. wentworth miller

Zuraida said...

Both main character in lost and prison break tu are my favourites..memang selalu i confuse dua mamat tu...

Anonymous said...

my fav too.... but, mr. miller from prison break lg delicious n sexy.... hehehee...