Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Looking forward to CNY holidays...

I am still at work even when I have nothing do at office, since I have to wait for my boss to finish up. I hitch a ride from her today, so have to follow the driver la...

*p/s: not that I have any other choice but to carpool...almaklumla, my bosses at office scrutinise mileage claims like hell and limits the number of cars we can drive each day...seriously everytime kena pergi office client macam kanak-kanak kat sekolah pulak berkumpul ramai-ramai baru boleh gerak, hehehe, in which I rarely (better still...NEVER) did when I was with my ex-employer! Duh! Too late to cry over spilled milk, dah setahun move over pun still tak get over the fact that I am the one who decided to leave in the first place...sigh...

Another day to Chinese New Year break and i just can't wait for it to start...sangat malas la lately nak bangun pagi2 pergi office...dah la kat glenmarie...and dah la kena bawak bekal lagi sebab macam susah la kan nak keluar lunch kan sebab this area is a very very very congested area...plus the information flow is a bit too slow, so nothing much to do...

Mommy is already here in KL...she'll be around this couple of days so that she can renew her passport at the Philippines Embassy and later drop by the immigration for PR approval. I suppose with mommy around I don't have to worry about cooking lunch anymore...heheheh...biase la, all mothers have the habit of pampering their kids, especially when you ask nicely for it!

I need to pick up my laundry after work because the laundrer will be close from tomorow till next Monday. Apa? Since when do I hantar my laundry out? Well... I suppose it started a few weeks back since I dah finally fed-up with the never-ending rain in KL...kalau basuh sendiri baju tak kering2...sigh....so apa lagi, hantar laundry la.Dah sekali hantar dah rasa malas terus nak basuh baju sendiri...ehehehe...apa ni??? Tak pe la, maybe when I get my own dryer I'll be more motivated to do my own laundry (eceh....hint!hint!)

OK la...almost 6.30 already and I am packing up to usher my boss to leave...or of she start working again maybe continue working on the things she just recently raised.Till then peeps...drive safely during the festive season!!! Ciao!

No comments: