Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miss me??

Have u guys missed me already??

Wasn't free till now....had a lot of things to settle now that the current project I'm working on is wrapping up, plus, it's pay day again...so the usual business to settle all my loans (crap) and hiding my money away to other accounts so I won't end up spending them.

I know it sounds as if I am having a bad financial problem (yeah...to the extent of having to stash my money away to other "untouchable" accounts) but seriously...its not it. I just need to save for MY fab Phat Wedding next year...and since nobody else is going to give me the fab Phat Money then I have to create my own nest eggs for the big event. Ye lah, takkan nak mengharapkan orang...tak malu ke? Mesti ada initiative sendiri. If people wants to splurge on me and generously provide me with financial assistance, fine by me, tapi I have to have some of my own just in case.

Besides..I have expensive taste.And I hope to give my future Hubby the best too...so that comes with a price. Of course, as a wise consumer we are scouting around to find things that are not too excessive that can fit our budget, but so far...if I ever think about how much cost the wedding will eat up I might end up committing suicide...

By the way, I went to Ampang Park yesterday to find the boutique that sells the devilishly beautiful alas dulang yang sibok diperkatakan oleh Tina. I've been to Ampang Park a few times and have never crossed such shop...so agak envy jugak la. So late yesterday I dragged my fiance there and made him follow me around Ampang Park in search of the shop.

Kesian dia...berpeluh2 yet we still didn't manage to find any shop that until when we have almost given up baru jumpa!hahahaha!The shop's name is DeCouture and it sells all kinds of beaded fabrics from India, including baju kahwin! All the dulang hantarans and kain baju kurung/kebaya are all exquisite and devilishly cantik ok, I rasa nak bunuh diri there and then. I was batting my eyelashes macam orang gila, with a very wide smile smacked over my face despite that the cost is *slightly* breathtaking....but the good news is there is a huge smile on my fiance's face too...and he said "Takpe sayang, nanti bila dah finalise the wedding ideas and all we can come back here if you want too...u look so beautiful in the baju kurung just now".

Hatiku girang....Hooray!!!!!

*I like it when he spoils me to bits...even mommy is green with envy..gagagagaga!*

My fiance was in a very happy mood during the drive back home, and in between conversations I talked about Tina's wedding preparations...

Me : Yang, Tina tengok cincin kat DeGems...its a yellow stone ring, RM40k tau... she's very excited about it..
The Fiance : really??
Me : Yup...but she's thinking of getting a bracelet kat Habib Jewels...sigh...so lucky...
The Fiance : Tak pe la kan, ur ring is pricey too...how much do you think it cost??
Me : Tak de lah sampai RM40k kan...u kata it was less than that...
The Fiance : Ye la, I just don't want to scare u with the price tag...

My jaw dropped. Seriously.....has he spent so much to get my dream wedding ring??

You see...the ring in question had stole my heart away. Actually, he got me something else. But when we were ring hunting back then, we found the ring of my dreams and I insist that I want it...

Very bad to the point of crying...

So he return the ring he bought me, then got me the one I wanted. Till yesterday I was happy. But to come to think about it, now I felt slightly guilty. Maybe he saw my face changed in split seconds...

The Fiance : Tak pe la. Dah beli...
Me : ye la, tapi takkan nak pakai cincin mahal2 sangat. Nanti orang rompak macam mana?
The Fiance : tak pe...nanti we go get another one at Tiffany's okey...
Me : Tiffany Bubbles????
The Fiance just smiled.

Hahahaah....hati ku kembali berbunga-bunga...

So last night I went to bed with mimpi2 yang indah...

Kalau mak aku tau ni mesti dia geleng kepala....sigh....terasa macam high maintenance pulak. But seriously, my fiance is spoiling me to bits and I love it. Can't really stop now kan?? Siapa lagi nak spoil I?

And today I thanked Tina during lunch...hehehehe....if I never mentioned about her wedding preparations tak de la we talk about Tiffany's kan.

No comments: