Monday, February 11, 2008

Moving on another Monday....

Despite the things that had happen I just refuse to be engrossed in depression and self pity...so I move on to yet another day. I woke up at 6.30 am, fix my bed, set aside a few of my make-up that has been flying around the room the night before and that I recently found in between my furniture and had a long shower...

Then I made lunch. A simple one, yet I vow not to go out for lunch so I can have some time on my own. Maybe I will need the extra time to focus on what I need to do (yeah...my work...) so that I won't be behind schedule....

So far things had been going on very well and my mood has been OK....ain't so bad so far....

So since I had the liberty of spending lunch at office, I get the chance to bloghop undisturbed for an hour...while having lunch of course....


That's the bag I bought from Jakarta a few years back...just love the faux leather skinin purple...can't really find one that color these days...


And finally.,..to show off one of the shoes that I bought...hehe...since my shoe room had been demolished recently and I didnt manage to get a pic of it before it has been...disturbed...

Now back to work....

1 comment:

zie said...

Zue. Sabar kay. Call me if anything. Be strong girl. I know you can get through this.