Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rafirah's Bday Bash...

I know I promised gambar2 kasut (dan new furniture and etc) tapi yours truly masih belum kesempatan nak ambil any of those pics...so "penyeri" blog I hari ni are pics from Raf's birthday last 1st Feb held at Hard Rock Cafe...

I was late and missed the dinner party because I had to work (yeah, on a Federal Day) and later went to buy shoes (ahuh, still very happy about it) but I was still able to make it for the clubbing party...



That's the birthday girl blowing candles....and in the tradition of honoring the celebrated birthday baby (and upholding tradition)...she was made to stand on the chair (of course, as always...)

That's me and Era fooling around with Zal's camera....note peoples...pics courtesy of Zal...

Era, myself and the birthday girl.

I like this pic, macam sexy je...hehehe

The party of 5


Myself, Raf and Izwain

Clockwise from top : Raf, myself, Era and Zal

That's izwain and me...dia macam red riding hood kan? Some say macam snow white, others kata macam Alice in Wonderland...

Again

Happy Birthday Babe....hope you had a good one!!!

1 comment:

dalie said...

cleavage baby *howling like a wolf*

heheheh