Monday, February 18, 2008

There goes my literary genius

This morning I was writing something online, but I lost everything sebab i ter"click"the farking x at the far end lefthand side of the screen, so there goes everything...

I was just babbling about how irritated I was this morning over a collegue who does not seem to be able to take "NO" for an answer...but what the heck...I don't feel so irritated anymore since I had 3 pieces of Big Apple Donuts for lunch...hehehe....so there you go, back to happy mode. I can easily forgive and forget...see how nice I am....huhu...

The weekend was GREAT!!!! I had the scheduled breakfast thingy with Tina on Saturday morning at BVII, and found a pair of delicious working shoes at Vincci..in which I grab it instantly. I also found a pair of gorgeous diamente slippers, but they don't have one in my size...I am so going to hunt for them next weekend (since Alina is a Vincci member and she's passing hyer 20% bday discount to me, heheheh!!!sangat syiok!!!!). I also get to try on a fab purple top in Warehouse, but it's costing a hefty RM300, so it's on the "I Want To Buy" list for now.....

But the highlight of the week was Bridal House Hunting...

Sangat best...sampai tak terkata...

The endless number of photo albums with amazing shots...rows and rows of gowns and accessories....hati sangat berbunga2 okeh...my top two choices is Tomscollection and Twins at SS2...I felt like calling in my bridesmaids there and then to help me choose the gowns even when we have yet to agree on a date.

The sugar rush from the donuts is doing wonders...felt so lazy to get back to work...

Till later!!

No comments: