Monday, March 24, 2008

Banyaknya Benda Nak Buat!!!

Need to leave the first flight out to JB tomorrow...its already 5.30pm now, raining farking mad outside and there is so many things to be done...

...like pack my stuff, sufficient for 2 weeks. That's a lot of work..

....meet my wellness coach to update my body stat's. I hope she won't blab too long and keep me there till late.

....meet Jannah at KLCC, in which I haven't got the chance to catch up with for a very long, long time.It's sad when u lost touch with friend, and tetiba dia nak jumpa on the night you're flying away and yet to pack!!!!Tapi tak kire, mesti jumpa jugak!I missed her loads....

And to look outside to the rain just drains my energy. mak ai, mampos la aku stuck dalam jam...macam tak cukup masa je nanti...macam mana??

4 comments:

lili@edlin@ said...

Kak Zu... I just got back from JB trip also.. stayed at Hyatt - bfast buffet is so yummy! :)

and Singapore tkde sales lah.. :( quite a bummer. even C&K punye selection pun mcm tk best sgt.. anyway, who knows you find some luck.

Safe journey and enjoy k!

Zuraida said...

hi babe
hmmm....baru dapat tau kitorang stay kat mutiara la....bummer.
i know s'pore belum sale lagi...the sale starts at 23rd May (tau aje...) but nevertheless, dah sampai sini harusla pergi berjalan2 kan??

mylife said...

jalan sajer lah u kan... sonok betul... baru balik from a long holiday n yet went for another...

happy shopping... *wink* *wink*

Zuraida said...

JB's not a holiday, its work...tapi boleh la consider fun sebab tukar angin sikit..rather than have to work in KL...

hopefully ada duit nak shop...heheheh!!