Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dilambung ke awan tinggi...

The fiance had been really really nice lately.....

Apart from spending more time with me he had been pouring me with shopping sprees and yesterday, we went to a few jewellery shops in the Gardens, Mid Valley and found an exquisite diamond bracelet at Chow Tai Fook, a HK based jewellery shop located at 1st Floor of the Gardens.

*Chow Tai Fook - yeah, sounds a bit cina, tapi its still a jewellery shop with lots of glittery diamonds and they are very shiny....so what the heck!!!!Diamonds are a girl's best friend, no matter where it is sold...heheheh!*

When I saw the bracelet my eyes glitter like a 2 carat diamond...hehehehe....bersinar2 ok. At this point though I want it badly, I felt quite bad to ask since he's been splurging me with shopping sprees since end of December last year....so, I zipped my mouth and look at it longingly (in awe...with face obviously smitten).

Since the salesgirl was so nice, I get to wear the diamong bangle for a while....just to get a feel of it. My fiance just smile...and when he smiles I know its good news...

The Fiance : Its ok, if you like it we will get it for your birthday....
Me : *batting eyes furiously* really???

Hehehe...terbang sekejap ke awan biru....

*Dalam hati* I hope he wouldn't discount my Tiffany ring for that!!!*Kan best kalau dapat semuanya???*

No comments: