Monday, March 24, 2008

Feel Good Monday

Monday never felt better!!!

The day passed like a breeze while sitting in a half-day annual update course. I macam biase la agak lambat sikit respond to anything, with my head wandering around aimlessly through out the 4 hour update. Nasib baik I tak go into my doodle mood...otherwise abis la course material tu penuh dengan "artistic sketches" that will (at the end of the day) blow my cover...

Another reason to be happy about is evident when I step on the weighting scale...my diet is working and I have officially lost the kg's I gained during the holidays *wink wink*hahahahah!!!sangat soka hati....dengan ini aku akan lebih gigih berusaha so that i can quickly loose the inches and get back to shape...

*yeah...like the shape I was in 5 years ago...too ambitious???tak mungkin, tak mungkin...*

Sigh....

Tak pe la, usaha tangga kejayaan kan??

Anyways, will be away to JB starting from tomorrow for 2 weeks. Sangat sedey....will not be able to meet Tina for bfast session next weekend, but on the other hand, myself and a few collegues had made plans to go to Singapore...hooray!!!!

Tak sabar-sabar rasanya....

No comments: