Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday to a long break...

Yeay!!!It's finally here, the final day at work before my long awaited Phuket trip...

It was very hard to drag myself out of bed today, rasa macam nak call in sick, but then I don't feel good about it so I summoned up the will-power to hit the showers and get dressed. Kan best kalau aku cuti hari ni?? Sigh...rasa macam tak sabar2 nak kick start the long holiday...

Intermission : lepas balik dari Phuket I'll be away on an outstation job to JB for two weeks...ain't that fantastic??Memang la orang kata oustation job ni lagi susah, though you get to be away it'll be harder to meet the deadline and all because of the rush, but then, what heck? ...2 weeks in hotel with food we are unfamiliar with...heavenly, heavenly....

*mana budak2 ni...oo..pergi breakfast tak ajak aku....dah la bau nescafe ni dah mencucuk2 hidung ni....*

I have yet to get my coffee fix. Its a daily a.m. routine that once broken will make me feel like a junkie the whole day.This I can never do without, and it must be the ultra thick nescafe tarik (yang memang sah bukan kurang manis) with milk and sugar...the whole schebang. Call it unhealthy whatsoever, i tak kira. Must have coffee.Must be the real deal, not some "kurang manis" ones yang people think would make their life more healthier but in fact it actually doesn't.

Intermission lagi : kepala kini melayang2 ke bagaimana agaknya rupanya bilik kat Hyatt JB?

Aaargh...dah mula rasa macam drug addict!!!Tapi bukan high on drug....its coffee!!!

Apa la ni...will power agak kureng pulak hari ni...

Woosha...last day at work...esok start holiday...

I'm trying to lift my spirits up today.Too bad that it felt like time passes damn slowly, making it hard to maintain the positive vibe. Tadi pagi2 dah rasa a slight negativity, but I brushed it aside with thoughts of the upcoming holidays. Once the day ended I dengan bahagianya akan melepaskan semuanya tanpa berfikir panjang...

Going to karaoke today with arif to blow off steam. Hheheheeh....jangan mengarut ya, we all nak menyanyi-nyanyi je...

Sigh...baru pukul 10.30???ok, tak tahan. aku harus pg beli nescafe sekarang jugak!!!

No comments: