Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hari Internet Macam Sial....

Di saat2 aku sangat bergantung kepada teknologi internet....it became sangat hampeh dan tak reliable langsung..sigh...satu hari aku tension sebab tak boleh access email. They say the internet line is under maintenance...tak boleh buat hari lain ke???Mesti buat hari ni jugak??

Thank God I had downloaded quite a considerable amount of info yesterday ( in softcopies...they're a relief okay in times of stress), so at least I was not stuck doing nothing (or worse, have to calculate all the figures manually...balik ke zaman akauntan dinosour!!Kena key in calculator sampai pagi!!!Hargh!!!!).

The whole day the access bagai nak tak nak je ada.By the time we have proper access it's already way passed working hours, and most of us dah tak de mood nak kerja (cehcehwah...mengada-ngada!). But I have to say that I was pretty focussed with work today, and manage to tie a few loose ends on my own (yippee!!!). At least today I can go back home (aisey, the hotel I mean) feeling pretty relieved, unlike yesterday, when I felt so bad and stressed....so instead of working (again when I get back to my room) I called an early night (yeah, I went to bed at 10pm) and snooze till 7 am this morning...

This usually happens when I get too stressed out....I sleep.

Because the access was bad all day I didn't get to bloghop in between work.Sangat dukacita...bloghopping is the highlight of my day (as well as checking out CoachNMuchMore...the website is super cool, can't help but salivate over the bags they sell there).

Tomorrow is Friday already. Since that's the last day of the week and big boss is dropping by on Monday, kami semua haruslah berusaha dengan lebih gigih so that we would have something to show him...which means that tonight I need to let go of some of the sleep.At least kalau kerja siap by tomorrow hari Ahad ni boleh turun Singapore....hehehe...

Lain pulak agendanya....

Whatever. Pekerja gigih (yang tak berapa happy sebab bonus tahun ini sangat mendukacitakan) harus kembali bekerja.

Till tomorrow.....

No comments: