Thursday, March 13, 2008

High on Cheesecake...

Kerana stress aku telah...

(1) Tidur sepanjang malam....I slept from 8.30 pm yesterday till 8am today.I believe it did wonders to my body but I still feel slightly dishevelled.

(2) Ter"makan" cheesecake yang dibeli out of impulse....after pigging out at Sakae Sushi during lunch...

But the cheesecake is so good...lantak la whatever people say aku senyum je...high on sugar...heheh.

I have to say it has been good on me after repeatedly being reminded that I had made my boss look like a fool in a meeting for not checking the figures I passed to her like a hawk!!!

And being constantly reminded that I shouldn't rely on what other people do (when the people are actually/supposedly are your teammates...then what the heck do you have teams for??) and make sure that I check them no matter what.

Kinda ironic since it came from a person who did the very same thing (literally...kalau tak percaya sangat then why do you rely on my word in the first place) ...sigh....

I felt like an idiot.

Back to work...

No comments: