Friday, March 28, 2008

I don't want to talk about stress, because it will deeply depress me.....

I want to talk about shiny blue skies and chirping birds.The smell of morning dew (as if I woke up so early to be able to feel/smell them anyway).

Ofis hari ni sangat bosan. Semangat nak kerja pun takde sebab headache dari semalam tak abis2 lagi (sebenarnya mengada-ngada je malas nak kerja). Dah la hari ni Friday.Selalunya by the time Friday comes the weekend blues kicks in and nobody is in any mood to work.Same case here. Sigh...

Kan best kalau aku kaya dan tak payah bekerja....

And the only thing I do all day is wish that I have a job, but never really have to get to pull one...

Maybe I should go back to uni full time??Maybe it'll motivate me and make me want to be a more dedicated employee in the future....

Sigh...

Nanti dah masuk uni mula la complain otak dah beku la, dah tua lembap nak fikir la...

When will my whining stop??It felt that it has been going on and on and on for days. The only time I didn't whine was during my holidays....

I wish I can go on holiday again...soon!!!!next time I'll go crazier and whackier, and do things I won't do on normal day-to-day routine...

*don't go too far on that...believe me I'm still a very conservative girl despite my liberal exterior*

Okay, now back to work...all this whining is demotivating me. And its Friday...can't be feeling the blues....

No comments: