Friday, March 7, 2008

Masuk2 je Office Dah Rasa Bosan??

Kudos that today is Friday!*yeay*

Eventhough there is a possibility that I will be forced to work tomorrow, let's not dread over the misery of it until it's really confirmed. I've been pulling the "i-need-to-be-a-good-citizen-thus-have-a-responsibility-to-vote" card with huge hope that my clients will try and be a tad more understanding and let us proceed the work on Monday instead of making us work extra hours over the weekend. Besides, the accountants at their side needs to vote too...what kind of citizen are you saje2 tak pergi vote (cehcehmak...gatal mulut!!Konon berkobar-kobar semangat!). So far it hasn't been very promissing, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Not that I am very keen to go back to Tampin and vote after what had happen since last weekeend.

*the issue from last weekend remains unresolved. I dealt it the same way I dealt with my past misseries....avoiding them, kinda "bury-them-in-the-closet" type of dealing with problems and seal them with the yellow tapes they use in CSI's with warnings on it "Never To Open" and "Do Not Go Beyond This Point"*

The drive to work today is refreshing after 2 weeks of carpooling with Alina. The initial plan to drive today was because I'm suppose to meet Tina for lunch, but she's taking the day off today, so lunch was cancelled. Takpe la...time to get back to Alina for the ride I hitched from her over the passed few days.

Work has been a bit slow...I'm still waiting mindlessly (continue from where I left it yesterday) and attended bits and pieces of admin work that needs to be cleared. I don't know why but I have been stammering all morning - to my boss, my collegues, the receptionist - then ada rase a bit terketar2 here and there. Penyakit apa ni? Been trying to pull myself back in shape over the last 30 minutes yet I am still stammering....sigh...sangat benci!Mana boleh macam ni??Nasib baik hari ni tak de meeting dengan client, kalau tak there you go. Abis la...


.....


.....


.....

I'm out of ideas.....

Still stammering....

Maybe I have to calm myself down and do some breathing exercise. Maybe I should read my new Sophie Kinsella book while I am at it...

*yeah...I brought them to office today in anticipation I might be idle. I know, agak keji jugak curi-curi baca buku time tgh kerja tapi daripada tak de buat apa2 baik aku membaca kan? Nanti la, nak cover sikit akan ku balut buku itu dengan kertas putih...heheheh*

Later peeps...

No comments: