Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My love of food....

Seriously, I don't think I can resist food, ever! No matter how bad I croon on my eating habits, I just can't help myself from ejoying the comfort food offers.

There you go, I admit eat...I am a serial eater!!!Hahahahaha!!!I eat at least 3 times a day and if I don't get to eat anything sweet (or stay away from sugar) for at least 24 hours I will definitely go bonkers the next day. Although the threat of diabetes, cancer, high cholosterol and high blood pressure from time to time scare me from eating my heart out......I seek solace of food in most occasions...happy or sad.

That's why I'm blessed to be Malaysian....to be able to have my pick of delicious tasty meals that people can only drool over in other parts of the globe. Whatever you want just name it...we have it in Malaysia. Better still, we reinvent them and make it fusion food to suit our tastebuds.

No wonder we get obese more easily...hahahaha...

And get to gain weight faster....

damn....

But what the heck. Better die of overfeeding rather than hunger kan??*wink wink*

Ok, now I' going back to work..

No comments: