Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pics from yesterday

Setelah berabad lamanya mencuba...here are some of the pics I intended to post yesterday, finally uploaded...

Lokasi : KLCC, Starbucks
Masa : around noon, after a tiring round of going in and out of designer boutiques in search of perfect ring no 2.

Okeh, dia atas adalah aksi cuba menayang my engagement ring. I recalled how Bailey reacted when he first saw that ring...

Bailey : Jeez, I need a magnifiying glass to see that
Me : (poyo punya cousin, what an insult) what?are you kidding me?
Bailey : Seriously , no....u deserve better. All my friends who got engaged at least had a 2 carat diamond ring...
Me : (WTF??) Serious??Why the hell you never introduced me to any one of them??
Bailey : (Just gave me his cheeky smile)
Me : Never mind...I won't be interested anyway (ceh ceh ceh....kononnya ada pride la tu...)

But no matter how small I'm proud of my engagement ring....a lot of my friends say they look sweet, and I am proud to say that the fiance picked it all by himself, without any influence from me...

If its up to me I'll be smooching for the 2 carat diamond ring...muahahahaha!!!But I am getting my way now ain't I? So all is good, all is good....

Cuz, wait till you see the wedding ring! You'll be proud of me, seriously...heheheh! And don't bother bringing a magnifiying glass, I don't think you will need them. I'll also make sure there are sufficient lighting to make the ring shine, you will need sunglasses on....

I am starting to ramble...

Next pic...

There you go!! Proof I actually step into Cartier! *next to my yummylicious Guess bag the fiance recently bought me, heheheh!)*. I told you I got their bag with loads of brochures!


That's arif browsing through the brochures while having the shared Iced Caramel Machiatto...

Me and arif...harus la aku tersenyum lebar after all the glitter I experienced the whole morning. That day mood I sangat baik ok...


Saje tangkap gambar this pic....macam kat oversea kan??Siap ada model tambahan mat saleh kat belakang tu...

Ok la...got to go back to work!!!

No comments: