Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quick one...

Got this yesterday after work while browsing in OU with Alina, Kheng Eng and Zu Lyn...

That's my next holiday read. I dah berangan nak duduk tepi pantai macam orang putih while baking myself under the sun sambil membaca the latest hot read....

Don't imagine too much!!!My body is not ready yet for a bikini, so don't go to far. Imagine me in cool shorts and a cotton t-shirt...and huge straw hat (hahahaha!That'll be fun).

As if I have time to do that under the sun given the extensive planned itinerary I booked with my tour agent. But what the heck. Hati sangat girang at the thoughts of going on "rest-and-relax" mode....and what better than to have a good reading companion at hand.

Nanti balik dari holiday I post hot picks of me with the book ya!!!

Now I need to get back to work. Ciao!!!


No comments: