Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stressfull Day

I was struggling with my sanity the whole day.

I was irritated to the point that I just want to kill somebody. Give me a chainsaw and I'll create my own massacre *literally speaking*. I think it'll make me feel really good to see all the blood splattered all over the place. Lantakla what people want to say about the mess, it's definitely going to be refreshing...

Too bad there is no chainsaw in the office. Maybe if I have been working in a construction area there just might be hope for one.

Sigh...

Tapi aku bukan seorang pembunuh. I am a lover not a hater (cehcehceh!!!!). I don't even have the nerve to be suicidal. I just watch too much horror movie that has too many "exaggerated" 18SG rated scenes....so at times like this I tend to recall the bloody onces with horrifying screams..

And pretend that I am the predator and my most ultimate nightmare is at my mercy...

Now I am rambling again...sigh...teruk la macam ni.

Agaknya sempat tak pergi yoga to calm my nerves??Tak sabar nak lari dari ofis ni..*sob sob*...counting my days very hard to the (ultra) long weekend...hopefully I can burry this in some ditch and never have to face it again.

More skeletons in the closet...

No comments: