Alia just tagged me....
The Linking Tag Rules
1. List out five favorite links - the links can be of business sites, affiliate links or whatever that suits the blogger.
2. Tag five more people to share their links, so hopefully, at the end of the tag, we would be able to share good links with each other.
3. The links MUST be clean. No X-rated sites.
4. List out only FIVE links.
5. You MUST tell FIVE people you choose.
6. Provide the link back to the person who tagged you.
7. Obviously, it should be an active link.
What can I say?? I have a list of favourite pages at my sidebar. Those are all my favourite sites. I think that it's not fair to list only five....I don't have special preference (ok ok, I visited Tina's blog more than others...happy???). No matter, I read them all on a daily basis - sometimes twice or more a day depending on how frequent these people update.
Apart from this blogs I also read The Star Online...and visit YahooMail, Yahoo webpage, Friendster (of course my page) and Facebook (again, my page and friends) a lot. I usually visit Facebook last because I hate that it has too many applications. So that's the last place I'll be.
It's also unfair to tell just 5 people!!! So I'm hollering everyone!!!!Read those pages (inclusive of your own, heheheh). They're huge fun!!!
Am I tagging anyone??OK, sape rajin sila la buat ye. I know everyone's kinda bz, so feel free to do it at your leisure.
Till tomorrow, cya peeps.