Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back with Benefit!!!!

Hi peeps....u guys miss me already????

I know I'm supposed to write about this yesterday, but I was not feeling well so I spent the whole day on my bed and catching up with zzzz'ss. It did me wonders though. I felt refreshed and eager (ye ke??) to go to work today, I even put on make-up....

*Sebenarnya saja nak try on stuff I bought at Benefit last weekend...berkati-kati mascara and eyeliner aku pakai hari ni...boleh tak???*

So dengan semangatnya I put on my tinted moisturiser, Benefit Oh-So-Gorgeous foundation and loose powder.Takkan mata lawa2 pastu muka pecah kan???Harusla pakai bedak dulu....

Then to give me the added collagen smooch lips (chewah!!!)...harusla pakai ini.....
*Benefit Smooch - Lip Primer*

This is way way way better than my Laura Merciers's lip primer (see here). It gives you the added oomph on the lips, and the Vitamin E and jojoba oil particles moist it all day. It can stay on at least for 4 hours without the need to re-apply....and to top it off it makes any lipstick gorgeous....

Then I started to work on my eyes...

FYI, I love getting my eyes done. I love thick eyeliners and mascara's...but hated that after a few hours they'll start smudging and gives me the "panda eyes"....lagi banyak aku pakai lagi gelap...sakit hati betul...

But since I have Benefit's SheLaq today, I went all out....

Semuanya aku pakai dekat tiga empat lapis.....


*Benefit SheLaq - the make-up seal, intended to lock make-up at its place so that we all can be smudge free*

I have to say that this is now my favourite make-up tool!!!!Its past noon and my eye make-up remains intact...heheheheh!!!!So no more smudge worries from now on, lagi galak la aku pakai eye make-up from now on...tak sia2 restock last month!!!!

To top it off I had my brows tamed with the speedy brow gel...

Ini pun does wonders...takde dah eyebrow semak2.But mind the colors though, too much can make the eyebrow too dark. And it may be unwanted if you have thick eyebrows....

I'm eyeing this next....

*You Rebel -Lite Tinted Moisturiser*

This is to replace my soon depleting Stila Tinted Moisturiser. Not that I don't like Stila's, I love them, but I felt that this one have added concealer strength so it might be worth buying....


*Benefit Bluff Dust*

Tried this last weekend and this does wonders in eradicating redness all over my face...definitely a product to consider, but since I just grabbed a new Mac Loose Powder, this will have to wait for later....

Sigh....hari ini hati sangat girang!!!!!

4 comments:

zie said...

wow...tapi ambik la gambar u with the make up, girl. I wanna see. Brand baru ek,wanna try also

Zuraida said...

Ambik gambar??kat ofis ni agak sukar nak snap2 photos...heheh

The brand dah ade for more than 2 years la...heheheh!!!

Zuraida said...

kalau nak tau rupa...masa engagement sara tu i pakai benefit la...tak nampak ke the pucker lips???

zie said...

Yeah yeah..i saw, I tengah nak buat lips i pucker gak nie.ha ha. Biar hubby sensuos ajer nampak..hahaha...teringat plak lagu "sensal seduction" by Snoop Dog. I like!!