Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Counting minutes

Its dreadfull to long to leave the office...

Kan best kalau tak kerja??

Hehehe...that's me bullshitting. I'll die if I'm stuck at home doing nothing. I can't be domesticated...it sucks life out of me...

Sigh...

Nothing much planned for later...just the normal gym, dinner and crash to bed routine. I bet I'll be tired after my 45 minute strider session. I have to keep up momentum after skipping gym for more than 2 weeks, so this week will be gruesome...

Not that it has been bad...

So, to make sure I don't miss work tomorrow I'll have to get adequate reast after all the cardio I'm taking. Nanti tak pasal2 lemah semacam je kat umah thewhole day...sigh....

On the otherhand....

Bailey is coming on Thursday!!!!Haven't met him for over a month already, I MISSED HIM LOADS!!!!!He's supposed to be staying over but he has a friend tagging along, so I don't feel to great having guest and not giving up my bed (since I only have one queen size bed...if anyone ever comes along they'll have to settle for the couch, get it???)...so he had to go to Royale Bintang instead. Nevertheless, we can still catch up over dinner like we always do...

Oops...he still didn't know about my diet. It will sound utterly ridiculous to him but then, I'm desperate,kan???So he has to start understanding....

Sigh...

10 minutes to closing time, woohooo....sangat tak sabar nak balik!!!

No comments: