Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Counting minutes...again

Hari ni tak sabar2 nak balik....

Fiance dearest is picking me up after work and we are heading to Digital Mall @ Section 14 PJ to get a matching new handphone!!!Sangat sangat sangat cool!!!

*sebenarnya tak sabar2 nak pakai handphone baru...tehehehehe!!!*

Suddenly time is passing by damn slowly....

Sigh....

On another note....aku dah naik gila tengok Cashmere Mafia! Damn the show is good. I haven't seen all 8 episodes, but I'll make my point by finishing them all by the end of the week.

Now I have put my "Damages" series marathon to an end. That's another show I will eager for the second season to start. Seriously. Its so mind boggling and gripping at the same time. I was at the edge of my sofa all night yesterday all 3 DVD's.I hate that the first season has to end.

What am I rambling about again???

yeah...the new phone.

What do you think I should get? I want a Nokia E61i , but there are a few others that is seriously taking my attention. Tai semuanya mahal2. Especially the new Sony Ericson X1.

High maintenance betul aku nih!

Takpe la...wait and see je la what we are going to get...

1 comment:

zie said...

what a lucky girl...

happy looking. gee...jgn lupa update kay babe