Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Day I Distribute Flyers...

I was farting lazy after work yesterday, so instead of hitting the gym, I went to watch "Evolusi KL Drift" with my fiance...

*almaklumla....we need to talk about my guilt feeling over the Assioma watch and come up with something else to make me feel even better...so point is, we need to talk. Jadi, again, I skipped gym (what an excuse???)*

I pun tak tak tahu sebenarnya why the hell we ever bought tixs to the movie. New movies I'm looking forward to (namely Congkak, Forbidden Kingdom, Hulk, and a few others) are not out yet, so the only title left that I haven't watched (or DVD not owned) is KL Drift.

Partially because I read PuteriKureKure's review....

*Aku sangat senang terpengaruh...sigh*

Tapi....

The movie sangat mengecewakan.....after half an hour of all the drifting the storyline is pretty predictable and I got bored. Nasib baik aku tak keluar panggung je....

Whatever....

I was dying to go home, and balik2 je I saw the stack of HL flyers that I have yet to distribute to the peeps at my apartment....

What flyers???

Oh...Komala and I are promoting the body scan,so we came up with flyers (as market test) to see how many people will respond to it...

So far there is one from her apartment area...

That's another story...back to me....

So dengan gigihnya I grabbed the stack of fliers and went back to ground floor where all the mailbox's are situated. Its 10pm....ramai orang lalu-lalang. Rasa macam pencuri je...I was so nervous while rapidly placing the flyers in all the mailboxes, I think my heartbeat actually raced more than 160 beats per second (at cardiovascular level....kalau naik strider tu kire lampu dah beep2 color merah!).

*beat the gym I missed that night???*

Nasib baik tempat aku banyak foreigners...takde la pandang2 keji masa aku dengan gelabahnya letak flyers2 tu satu per satu dalam mailbox.Dah la the space to slot in sangat kecik!!!Nasib baik our flyers tak tebal mana...kalau tak abis la, worthless.

But then, some of them even said hi, asked what I'm promoting and took a few to give to their friends...

I was so touched!Baik hatinya diorang ni!!! *sob sob* After talking to a few people I started feeling more confident (and less afraid).

*to come to think of it I kenal all the guards there, kenapa la aku takut tak pasal2???Sigh...*

I was still a bit shaken when I got home....tapi alhamdullillah, manage to get a good sleep...

That's not such a bad thing after all, kan???

6 comments:

mylife said...

zue, what's the verdict? did u loose kgs n inches?

tomorrow i timbang or the 2nd week... nerbes pon ada... sbb last week cam tak mo turun turun kan...

n sgt lah agree ngan u part gi ladies tu... jadik penat ada ok tp tetap gigih minum air n the tea... new stock i ordered 100g nyer tea terus... hehehehe

p/s u dah jadik independent HL distributor ker?

zie said...

fuyoo...cayalah zue

anda memang bakal "tokoh usahawan wanita" nie..

Zuraida said...

dear MyLife....

i belom timbang!!!jap lagi nak pi, nanti balik i update u all the progress ya!!

and yes, i memang HL distributor. rasa2 nak beli dari i boleh datang, nak free scan i can arrange also :) hehehehe

harga boleh runding :)

ziez....ko tau la gaji kite ciput kan???nak buat camno??

lil' miss sunshine said...

hi zue,

aiyahh, from one day to another i nak call you tp tak tercall with regards to the HL.. if you are setting up a day for the body scan thingy do lemme know yaa,i nak join jugak hehe..thanks

zie said...

itu la zue

kiter kerja kat audit firm nie , nama jer accountant

tapi lowly paid macam cheap labour

hahaha

Zuraida said...

Dear Lil Miss Sunshine...
u nak try the body scan??
sms me ur name and hp number, i'll check with my coach her availability and get back to u. better still, get her call u...ok tak??