Monday, April 7, 2008

The Day With Lots of Things to Be Happy About...

Finally I'm home!!!!Sangat soka hati. I think if I have to stay a few more weeks I'll fall flat sick to my stomach!!! :P

By Friday I manage to wrap up quiet a lot of things....so Friday was play day for me (literally....I help Komala that day, not bad kan??). By 3pm aku dah sibok nak balik....memang totally not in any mood to work.

The flight home was ok....Arif dah ready tunggu I kat KLIA by the time I touch down...sigh...tak boleh la nak melilau2 kat duty free...heheheh.Anyways, it was already quite late, and we were rushing for dinner, so we headed straight to my place, dumped my luggage, and out to dinner.

Sangat bummer to know that my TV dysfunction while I was away....penat aku beli banyak2 DVD then satu pun tak boleh tengok???Sangat tak patut.

That night I slept like a baby...on my own bed...phewh...sangat rindu ok.Penat dah tido kat hotel....

The weekend was fabulous...which makes me humm like a bee today happily...hehehe...

Nak tau ape buat I happy sangat???

Scroll over......

1. Sara Got Engaged!!!!!

Yeap...one of my buddies got engaged last saturday. Sangat terharu....tup2 je dia buat plans nak kawin.....

So after breakfast with Tina, I headed to the Benefit counter to grab my "Bum Deal"....then got a free makeover....semua benda aku try.....I end up looking like this....

Sangat soka!!!Macam flawless je muka...dah la dah lama I tak tepek makeup, and with my panda eyes growing (since JB)..the concelers did wonders.....sangat soka hati...

I end up walking away from the counter RM400 poorer coz I grabbed"she-Laq", "brow gel" and "smooch" (that makes my lips super yummylicious ala2 kena suntik collagen....sumpah it does wonders!!!) on top of the "Bum Deal" i wanted to buy!!!.... *Tina!Ini semua salah kamu!!!heheheh* ....i'll blog abt them tomorrow.....


Ni hantaran2 dia....it's all in peach, her favourite color!!!!

That's all of us la...my ex-PwC mates....with Sara at the centre, obviously. Glowing kan make-up dia???U guys should see the jewelleries she wears...its all glittery diamonds all over, I rasa sangat terharu....

2. Akhirnya boleh post gambar2 kat JB

Bukannya apa sangat pun....just pics I never get to upload because the internet line in JB is "not so great"....sigh...so here it is...

*p/s : we didn't snap much pics....just pics of food, and the room...*

These is taken on the saturday we had to work???


Seriously...that's the tsunami we created that morning....rasa macam kena pukul ngan ribut je....heheheh....

Me and blogging....patutnya kan kena kerja????
These are from the night we went to dinner at Chakra's...
Sampai sekarang okey terbayang2 makanan dia...sangat sodap!!!And the price is wallet friendly too...rasa macam makan tandori kat bangsar lagi mahal...heheh
*p/s : model kita kali ini adalah en. mukris...salah seorang team member on the JB job*




These are from our buffet escapade at Seoul Garden, Singapore....we had korean barbeque, my favvy!!!!!

*p/s : model kali ini pulak adalah En Tan Wei Liew...lagi satu team member*





This is one of the five pairs of shoes I grabbed at Singapore...


*from Charles & Keith*

3. My Diet is Working!!!!!!

Tak sia2 aku bawak all the way too JB all these....

It made my luggage weights a total of 15kg's...but within two weeks I lost all my holiday weight and slightly more...total weight loss is 1.4kg and 2.5 inches all over (1 inch at the hip....achievement, achievement!!!dah berapa lama dah aku try turunkan hip size ni tak gerak2!!!)

So I'm sticking to the routine and going to gym more consistently starting from today, mana tau boleh lose lagi banyak, muahahahhaah!!!!

Ni yang lebih bersemangat ni....

Ok la peeps...kena sambung kerja.....ciao2!!

5 comments:

lili@edlin@ said...

Wahhh Kak Sara dah got engaged?? She sure looked so beautiful.. When is her BIG day? =)

Genie said...

wah..mr mukris hensem..heheh..

Zuraida said...

Lilia...
sara's wedding this december...aku pulak yang terover excited...hehehe

Genie...
Mukris kata thanks...heheheh...

Genie said...

hakhakhak..
excited den..hihihi..
kem slm yer..heh..gatal tak betempat..

Zuraida said...

Genie,
muks kata waalaikumsalam...
hehehe