Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Excited!!!

Dear all...

I am opening an internet bag store!!!

I have called up my dear friend who has been supplying me bags all this while...and she said I can try and sell them on her behalf...so guess what, this Friday I'm going to go thru all her 700 bags , and by Sunday...will get a blog up so that any one of you out there interested can have the pleasure of getting one!!!

So all you peeps out there, hang on ya!If the bags are as good as I expected, you will see it there, and as I told ziez yesterday...at a very interesting price!!!

So hold your horses!!!

Disebabkan itu aku excited the whole morning!!!heheheheh!!!!

9 comments:

zie said...

Zue darling,

I can't wait. I can't wait.

Yahoo.

Now my cravings are for make-ups, books and soon hand bags.

mylife said...

zue, ttiba i pon jadik excited walaupon idaklah minat handbag beria...

good luck babe!

cant wait to see the collections.. mana tau kot ttiba i ada yg "ter" gituh... hehehehe

Zuraida said...

Babes,
thanks for the support!!!!
I dulu pun takde la minat sangat bag, tapi sebab shopping for clothes is so depressing (sigh!!!!), i telah beralih arah to shoes and bags...

Sampai tunang i pun marah sebab bag banyak sangat...

tapi biase la bila dia marah i mula la merajuk...hehehe...what to do???

Anonymous said...

thanx babe for the upcoming blog... i mmg suke handbag n shoes... biase le lelaki mane phm kesukaan pompuan... my bf pun same... hehee

silent reader

zie said...

Darling,

I love bags and shoes because susah sangat I nak carik baju yang I muat.

Kita ader the same cause la Zue.

He he

Well, geniuses do think alike.

Wawa said...

zue.

can't wait okehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Zuraida said...

hold ur horses people....a few more days ok...

Anonymous said...

i dh mail u... check ur mail ya...
:)
silent reader

Zuraida said...

Dear Silent reader....

I dah check my email...takde pon :(
can u re-email???

i'll give u the official bag blog email..

bag-a-holics@gmail.com