Monday, April 14, 2008

Feeling On Top Of the World....

Remember my fascination over LV Mahina?? Last Thursday the fascination totally materialise....

*Me & My Mahina...to appreciate you have to see it in person...*

P/S ; I hate side view photos....tapi thats the only pic with the Mahina...wth....

On top of that The "Darling" fiance (ehem ehem) also got me a Tivoli.....

I almost broke down in tears.......

Shikes...emo sorang sorang pulak pagi2 buta ni...

Sigh...

Everyone in the office is busy packing. We are moving on 1st May, but all stuff need to be packed by the end of the week to ease the movers, so there you go....semua orang busy spring cleaning then....disposing rubbish we have been keeping for dog ages....

*That's my team marshal....showing the packing demo....packing pun kena demo???*

I had a long weekend. It had been fabulous...

My rip to the dentist was brief. Apparently I need to lose my wisdom tooth.Syikes...that's ought to be painful...aku dengan muka ketakutannya bertanya...

Me: Doctor, is it going to be painful??? (duh???soalan bodoh kan?mestila sakit cabut gigi....)

Dentist : Well, we need a surgery to remove yours sebab your wisdom tooth is partially grown, kinda sunken inside type. So we have to operate to open up your gums and pull the tooth out.

Aku tiba-tiba panic + paranoid....

Me : If that's the case I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you, I don;t want to take up emergency leave because of pain (yeah...ayat melarikan diri...run baby run!!!!)

The dentist insist that I should do it immediately....but fear (and financial woes) kinda got in the way...hehehe...mahal tu...nak cabut satu batang RM500, i kena cabut 2 batang...that's distortion okeh!!!!So harus la wait and see...

For the time being I'll be best buddies with the tooth floss...

The fiance took me to the eye-on-malaysia ferries wheel on Saturday. First time I tengok muka dia cuak. Dia gayat rupaya, hehehehe! But still, its kinda sweet....even when he know's it'll scare him to death he's still willing to take the ride with me...

Trust me we didn't hit the emergency buttons....hehehehe.....

Then we had karoke with Alina, Komala, Wen Chu and Mukris to celebrate Alina's bday!!!It was fun!!!!!I like!!!!

Took quite a number of pics, since we rarely dig parks, but I left them at home (including the karoke pics). So will post them tomorrow!!!! Just hang on there ok.....

Yesterday I did the unthinkable....

I went to HL's Distributor's Meeting...boleh tak??? I got mixed feeling, but the energy was so hyped up, I got a hard time going to sleep...

I wil definitely jog it off later at the gym....

Sigh....

All morning (despite everything packing) I have been day dreaming of this.....

*Bvlgari Assioma Precious*

Aku mula tidak keruan....boleh kah impian tercapai???

7 comments:

zie said...

Zue,

Love those bags.

So nice and big. You know I am a big fan of big bags nie.

Thinking of having one "like" them later on, bila dah ader baby.

So, boleh ku campak segala botol susu anak I and botol air I dalam ittew.

He he.

Zuraida said...

Dear Zie,
kalau nak just holer me, I cant get them for you at very "interesting" price...heheh...u mesti terkejut dan gumbira...

Next shipment is Friday, got 700 bags coming from overseas.Kalau ada yang berkenan di hati boleh la calling2 ya....

Anonymous said...

halo!!!
just wanna ask u about the bags. u said that u can get them at the very 'interesting' price... how 'interesting' is that? hehehee... kalu sgt interesting nk gak tangkap satu.... heheee...

just call me ur silent reader...

Zuraida said...

Dear silent reader...
harganya sangat interesting...hehehe...lets just say that even my circle of friends can't believe that I get such a price...

anyways, this kind of things we can't say under the comment coloumns...so if you are interested, come forward and we can meet up and talk more!better still since the shipment is coming soon, if you have any bags in mind, just tell me and I'll check the quality and price for you.

Kalau segan nak call email me...
zuraidasarin@gmail.com.

I'm on gtalk all day..

zie said...

Darling,

I can't wait. I really can't wait.

700 bags..Oh wow...Dunia nie ana yang punyer.

How I wish I am in KL, so that I can see you.

Anonymous said...

thanx for the mail add... nanti i mail u ye... the only prob is i bkn kt kl. nevermind, mail u later ye...

Zuraida said...

dear anonymous,

takpe if ur out of KL, i boleh courier...hehehe.

eh, the new blog wont display triple A's bags...sebab still at testing stage. So kalau nak triple A u email me then i'll send u pics ok? better still kalau u ada any model in mind, we can go cari for you...