Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday again...finally...

A lot of things had happened in the past few days....

I know there are silent readers who have been emailing/YM'ing me yesterday...sorry la tak reply, I was not in the office and my YM sucks!!!!asyik kena sign out je, so don't take it personally.Obviously kalau I dok diam2 takde buat apa I will reply your emails and YM back, kan???

Kenapa I tak masuk office semalam???

Long story...

Sigh...

My car got broken into last wednesday....found out about it when I got to the car after work. Aku seperti biasa went into panic + shock .... biasa la ala2 damsel in distress macam tu, because such things does not happen to me every day.

The *son of a bitch* jacked my car lock...



Ransack my car....


In which he did one hell of a mess trying to find I don't know what, and manage to steal RM8 of toll money from my coin compartment (and emptied my CD's)...

And stolen my beloved Sony MP3 CD player...

*Intermission ; The CD player was bought for Rm300 4 years ago with my ex-bf, and though I hate him now, I love the CD player....I guess now that it's gone I won't be having problems being reminded of him anymore*

The CD player was taken out so well I bet it's done by some crack-punk-asshole who had gone pro...

What to do...such bad luck. I guess I'm lucky he didn't smashed my window to get to it...

I spent my Wednesday movie night at the police station filing a report and only got home at 9pm.But my panic and shock was still there, so I decided to clean my house!!!!

*Another intermission : I clean when I am very very very stressed out. I slob when I am too happy...ironic right???but then again no worries, this will all change when I get married, harusla buat hubby senang hati with a clean house kan???*

So I end up cleaning my room, gathered the laundry i did the other day, washed 2 toilets and mop clean a kitchen in 2 hours.

It sure feels good.

But then I started feeling massive pain!!!!!Benci!!!I can't sleep the whole night, my right arm was thudding non-stop like a lorry just ran over it. It woke me up every hour that night, to a point that I realize that I can neither move nor bend my right arm anymore. Syikes.benci!

So I called arif at 5 am, he dashed over like a Superman (in working clothes, boleh tak???awal2 pagi dah pakai baju kerja) and took me to the clinic to get my arm checked.

The doctor macam nak tak nak je check I, issued me pain killers and ushered me off. Ni doktor pencen ke apa???I paid my medical bills (ermm, literally speaking la, my insurance company did), so kenapa layan I macam second class citizen pagi2 buta ni???

But I didn't say a word of protest....

I had breakfast, took the painkillers, called a day off and catched my zzz'ss....

Later that day my dear fiance came to my aid, took me around town to get my measurements taken and errands run.*You are a life-saver, clearly my super man*. He also took me to Mak Cik Ida, a masseur at Wangsa Maju area to get my arms tended to...

Thank God its getting better today. Though I still feel slight pain, I can now bend my arms and move it around bit by bit....though I still have to lay off the heavy stuff. But sure, I'm cool now...not panic anymore....

Maybe I have to pay Mak Cik Ida another visit to get this pain over and done with by the end of the week..

Nasib baik today is Friday (and tomorrow's pay day...sgt important!!!) .... sebab La Senza and ISetan start sale today!!!*yeah...tak tipu okeh...this weekend is retail therapy week!!!*So tak kisah la....we'll blow off the stress away full steam ahead....

6 comments:

zie said...

Zue, kesian nyer you.

I was really shocked bila baca your post. I know how it feels, sebab rumah sewa I pernah kena rompak dulu.

Hilang la Digital camera and my engagement ring (belum tunang waktu tu)

Sdey yang amat.

Sabar kay dear

Zuraida said...

ehhehe,
at least boleh pergi kedai emas beli engagement ring baru...
that day i naik panic jugak sebab i tinggalkan kunci umah and access card dalam kereta, takut gila i ingat orang tu ambik okeh...
nasib baik dia ambik radio je...

Genie said...

dah ok ke tgn??
sgt jeles ok.ur fiance sgt penyayang..
i kalau sakit pon sengsorang ler gamaknyer..!!
sobsob..

ChanChan said...

ciannyer kak zu..
xpa, everything going alright dah kan??
erm, mcm mana dgn tangan?
baby rasa sbb kak zu buat keje banyak sgt kot..
mop2 umah.. hehe~

:)

Wawa said...

poor girl.

i pun sellau tinggalkan purse and stuffs dalam kereta, and sometimes unlock somemore.

gila la.

u take care ok.

:)

Zuraida said...

Thanks babes...

Tangan dah okey dah, tukang urut I sangat power,pergi sekali je the next day bengkak tangan dah surut...