Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gilos...Haruskah aku berasa gumbira???

As I stepped on the weighting scale this morning I can't help but smile...

Yeah...progress. Alhamdullillah. Tak sia2 aku pg gym, hehehehe.

But seriously I can't believe my eyes...my 3 day progress. I have to wipe my glasses a few times and went on and off the scale just to shake the reality in....

Sigh...

I'll be on leave tomorrow to go to the dentist. I think I need to get my fillings done, because I felt as if some are already wearing off. Then while I am at it I better get my scaling and regular check up done too...there goes my moolahs. Sigh. Dentist are not cheap these days, as it use to be when dad was in the army (then, dental was free...but since I hate the dentist with a capital H, I never bothered getting my teeth regularly checked).

Those days the only thing I can remember off on my dental visits were the excruciating pain of getting my tooth removed...

Yeah. Some dentist are a pain in the arse. Sorry to say that some of them insisted to pull your (strongly-rooted) teeth at all cost with the plier-thingy, and its farking painful!!!!Then I was 5, it kinda horrified me to death and forever painted a bad (gruesome more like it!) mental image of dentist...in white, mouth covered and huge pliers at hand.Peeps...run for your lives!!!!!!

But now as I age and can't bear the thought of loosing my teeth (ever!), I sort of have to muster the courage to drop by the dentist on a regular basis to get my teeth check.Sigh. The price of beauty and vanity....people endure the worst torture just to look good....

Its okay...tooth filling is ain't that scary...

It's not as if the dentist will go around chasing you with a chainsaw!!!

Got to get back to work...

Holla...

No comments: